OneAndOnlyWinxClub

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review on Season 5 Episodes 8-9 by Nessa :)

Hey guys, Nessa here! It's time to continue with more reviews. So lets get started.

Episode 8:



 I really wish Timmy and Tecna could be less awkward in real life, instead of always making phone calls/video calls. The writers aren't helping their relationship much. Same goes for Musa and Riven, still fighting as usual, what a surprise *rolls eyes*. The way Stella was acting was terribly selfish, we haven't seen that side of her since about Season 2. It wouldn't be my fave episode, but it wasn't bad either. Their Disco outfits were totally cute though! And we got to see Melody finally.
Overall: 7/10

I remember seeing this somewhere on Tumblr, I can't remember where though. But I thought it was hilarious!

Episode 9:



 Ok, don't get me wrong, I love Stella, but she was down right annoying in this episode. Right from the start, acting so immature. She really got on my nerves. I liked her designs though, I suspect they were inspired by Lady Gaga <3 (Imma Little Monster ;) ) Then Stella actually turned into a three year old. Brandon always has looked out for Stella making sure she doesn't get into trouble, but then he literally became a babysitter. This is the first episode we see Aisha and Tecna in a group, they've never been a pairing. And then they get turned against each other. Interesting.
Overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment